Ratings for Dr. Eugene E. Ruckh

Upon our first consult with Dr. Ruckh for my husband , I knew our prayers have been answered ! After by-pass surgery to try and save his leg, and 2 months of rehab with wound care and then 4 months of wound care at home and weekly visit to a wound care center ; it was evident that the healing process was going nowhere . Already an amputee for the other leg we could only imagine what was ahead of us. Dr. Ruckh was mentioned to us by a very caring Home Health nurse to seek his opinion to save the leg and foot. She is our Angel to encourage a visit to the Wound Care Center at Riverside and we are very blessed to be under the care of Dr. Ruckh and his incredible staff ! They are kind, patient and understanding ! We are on the right road and with continued prayers and wound care I can now see a light at the end of the tunnel!It will be a tough fight for my husband with the leg and diabetic ulcers on his foot as well , however we are very encouraged now and ever so grateful to be under Dr. Ruckh's care. He is above and beyond the best for patient care . Such compassion and concern with each and every patient is beyond my comprehension ! I only wish we had found him sooner ! We will continue to pray for healing and blood flow and thank you Sweet Jesus for guiding us to Dr. Ruckh. We now have hope. ** as far as punctuality goes - not an issue with me - we get quality time , no rush and we are a name , and not just a number!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I developed a diabetic ulcer on my right big toe, I was referred to "Callahan Foot and Ankle" by my primary care physician. After twelve months of their "care", they started seeing me at the St. Vi ncents "wound care center", still being attended to by the Callahan podiatrist, another three to four months went by with no positive results. I was advised to get a second opinion by a friend who is also a general surgeon. He introduced me to Dr. Gene Ruckh. He immediately sent me for an MRI and determined that I had infection in some of the bones in my foot which was preventing me from healing. Dr. Ruckh scheduled surgery on my foot. He removed the infected bone and tissue. five weeks later I'm completely healed and using my foot as well as ever. I only wish I had found Dr. Ruckh much sooner. Dr. Ruckh does take his time with each petient. He is VERY, VERY knowledgeable, extremely compassionate with his patients and his concern is also reflected in his office staff. If you have any kind of foot problem, you would do well to see this doctor. He is so much better than the others I experienced. I thank the good Lord that I found him. Go see him, He WILL help YOU ! A note about the wound care center at St. Vincents: They have the most caring and professional nurses and administrator that you could ever hope to find. They are all "TOP SHELF". adshepherd46@gmail.com

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

First of all, my rating of (4) for *Punctual is because I don't always get seen at my appointment time. For me this is not the most important issue because I always have my mp3 player and my smart phone to keep me distracted while I wait. What is important to me is the amount of time that Dr. Ruckh spends with his patients. He is always patient, unhurried and relaxed during my appointments, which goes a long way with me. I try to be patient as well because I know that he will give me the same careful attention that he is giving the patient before me. I have had numerous doctors that overbook then rush through appointments. I prefer a compassionate, patient, and effective doctor instead of a pompous jerk that only sees me as a chart. Dr. Ruckh is an amazing doctor. Give him a chance.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Eugene E. Ruckh's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

GHI