Ratings for Dr. Alison L. Boone

Let me be very clear, I do not like going to the dentist. I decided to try this practice because it was near home. I went for my initial checkup and received a list of things that needed to be done along with an estimated out of pocket costs. Before I scheduled my first appointment, I had a mishap which required immediate attention. They fit me into the schedule and took care of the issue. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable. Love the new office they are in. I would recommend this practice to family and friends with no reservations.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Marino, who works in Dr. Boone's office, has been the dentist that I have seen. She is excellent. She is very friendly & explains the procedures as well as answers any questions I may have. The office staff are all friendly. I had a minor tooth mishap come up & they were able to get me in right away to fix the problem. I am so happy I found their office.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Extremely well organized and well maintained office. Everyone was really nice and they did a great job fixing up my teeth.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This was the best experience I have ever had at a dentist. Everyone was friendly and patient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

4-12-15 posted on wrong Doctor. Please ignore. Have flagged it so hopefully it is removed or hidden. Patient was never logged into anything and the site took comments.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Great experience all around, thanks! Had heard good things, and they were accurate!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

One of the best experiences I've had here in Elizabeth City. Finally a Dentist and staff I feel comfortable with. Very cheery office with extremely knowledgeable staff members. I left knowing what needed to be done and what my payment would be with no surprises. This is a fun office to go to that makes you feel like you have been with them for years. The Doctor and her Assistant (Sherman) explained everything so well and both the gals at the front office were so friendly and helpful. I noticed they all help each other out and laugh a lot. I like that in a Dental Office. The treatment I received was some of the best. I didn't even know I had been given a "shot". That's how good this Doctor is. I'll stay for life! Not to often you leave the dental office with a huge smile on your face:)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Staff very friendly, a hygienist cleaned my teeth and did an excellent job. Dr Boone came in and did a thorough exam and was very happy to answer the questions I had. Very pleased, and to make things even better, she is a provider for our insurance so I did not have to pay anything for my visit. Will return!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Staff was ok but could be better. Didn't feel that the doctor was helpful enough in answering what question and concerns I had.

Submitted November 2, 2013

Staff was very unfriendly and rude. Doctor was late a couple of minutes which is negligible but prefer if the doctor is punctual.

Submitted August 18, 2013