Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Weingarten

I was in bad condition when I 1st saw Dr Weingarten. I did not see him for his personality. I saw him for his expertise and he is an excellent doctor. I feel like he saved my life. He found the right combinations of medicines to help me live a normal life. I didn't feel he was rude. He is just straight forward.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Very rude. Talks down to people. No bedside manner. Bully. An idiot

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Did not talk down to me because I was a senior or female. Have been pleased with him for the 2 years I've been seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Jordan S. Weingarten's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in bad condition when I 1st saw Dr Weingarten. I did not see him for his personality. I saw him for his expertise and he is an excellent doctor. I feel l..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very rude. Talks down to people. No bedside manner. Bully. An idiot"

October 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=241634'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=241634'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014