Ratings for Dr. Shane F. Laster

Bedside manners are bad. He looks like he is mad. Did not pay attention to what I was saying. His assistants did everything for him. If you want a dr who does not care about you personally and is ready to go see his next patient while in the room with you, then Dr Laster is the doctor for you. It's a shame when you know the doctor only cares about making money, instead of, seeing the patient in front of him..going to a new doctor who actually cares!

Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Laster has the worst bedside manner and most unprofessional attitude of any Dr I have ever seen. He really didn't even listen to the problem I was having. As I was describing it he was conversing with his assistant. As I was leaving he shoved a brochure at me about a surgical procedure that he thought might help. After paying $120 for the visit and another $115 for the prescription he wrote, my problem was worse than ever. I had to find another Dr.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013