Ratings for Dr. Olumide A. Danisa

Dr. Danisa preformed 2 surgeries on me the first one was on my neck I was in an accident and had a herniated disk so my c6 and c7 are fused together and I still have full range of motion in my neck my second surgery was for spinal stenosis I walked around for 3 years with this and didn't know it until I stepped out of my car wrong thought I sprained my back walked around for 4 months with severe pain when I finally was sent for MRI my family Dr sent me straight to Dr. Danisa for my options when I walked into his office he looked at the images and told me the only choice I had was surgery to fix it. Had my surgery and it was a success I followed his directions for my recovery and only have pain when I over do it. was very sad to see him leave Harrisonburg Va but wish him well..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I found a consultation with this Dr to o be poor. He didn't review any of the tests or scans that I was asked to bring, and didn't even look at the patient symptoms form I was asked to fill out that day. Dr. Danica's consultation was incoherent, rambling and at times had nothing to do with my condition and treatment options. He didn't examine me. Highly unprofessional and uncaring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Office staff is essentially incompetent. Gave wrong phone number to the hospital when scheduling an MRI appt, so I almost missed it. They were to call in a prescription to help with claustrophobia during the MRI, and they didn't do that. They were supposed to call me regarding the results of the MRI or to set up an appt for that, and they did not. During the third phone conversation regarding the test results I explained that I was already unhappy with their service and that I'd like to know if the MRI found anything before making another trip (with time off work) to their office. For this I was accused of threatening them? Not sure why an unhappy customer constitutes a 'threat'. In addition, the doctor was somewhat rude during the visit by taking a personal call via cellphone in the middle of our conversation. There aren't many of these doctors around, so I guess they can take this approach with customers and get away with it.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

Dr. Olumide A. Danisa's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)