Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Siegel

As a speech language pathologist, I had been told by colleagues and supervisors that Dr Siegel is THE doctor to recommend when a tongue tie is affecting speech production. So when my daughter was born with a tongue tie that affected her ability to breastfeed, I took that suggestion and made an appointment with Dr Siegel. He came very strongly recommended so I had high expectations. Dr Siegel and his staff immediately surpassed those previous expectations, from making the appointment over the phone with the courteous and informative receptionist to the knowledgeable and patient nurse to Dr Siegel himself. I couldn’t imagine a parent bringing their child to anyone other than Dr Siegel.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Absolutely the best Doctor I have ever met. Kind, caring, gentle.made me feel at ease, took his time and explained everything to me. His staff was so professional and caring.what a wonderful experience to go to an oral surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Siegel is one the best doctors.Very knowledgeable,helpful and kind.The staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR, WARM KIND AND CARING. TAKES THE TIME TO ACTUALLY LISTEN!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011