Ratings for Dr. James R. Kuhn

I went to see Dr. Kuhn he cam highly recommend so I made the 3 hour trip because I was told I could get my bunion taken care of and early is better. Somehow I was scheduled with his partner instead. He told me to wait till it was bad enough I can't handle being in my shoe any longer and was to painful to walk. I asked him why we farm and have 200 head of cattle I feed in the winter 25 dogs I feed, water, and walk every day several times a day and that doesn't count the horses and goats we have and take care. In the winter my husband does custom application fertilizer for corn and I have the chore load on my shoulders, yes it can be done by one person, but I can't be in pain and not able to wear shoes. I told him I have help now so if it's not taken care of now it will have to wait till next year. I was told the pain level is not that bad yet and I still had good motion. Yes I know this but unless you spend a day in my shoes, you don't know how bad it hurts after my day of chores with a bunion. Kuhn did take the time to look at my file without me having to make the 6 hour round trip and did tell he agreed with his partner. I did appreciate not having to drive all that way again to be told the same thing. I will not return and will find someone who understands the farm life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

My name is Karen. After a few months of alternative treatment for Plantar Facitis I had the corrective surgery. I had such a successful surgery! My surgery was in January of 2014. And 3 months later I am running, cycling, and swimming pain free! I had to change change my running shoes and purchase new work shoes, so that I can wear my orthodics, however my successful surgery is from the skillful talent of Dr. James Kuhn. Thank you Dr. Kuhn!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I loved Dr Kuhn! He fixed my Problem and I was on my way in 30 mins! Very Friendly would highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

DR.Kuhn was very professional. Has a geniune concern and caring personality.He performed surgery on both of my feet and I am so pleased with the results. His staff was wonderful especially his assistant Kathy. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Worst doctor I ever went to....seemed uninterested in my opinions regarding my foot problems, was difficult to interact with, gave me an extremely painful shot in the foot. Find someone else! There are much better podiatrists out there. I went to Dr. Mark Green after seeing Dr. Kuhn and was much more satisfied with the service.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Very disappointed. I will find a different doctor to treat the problem. Tried to sell me some non-prescription stuff my insurance won't cover and refused to give me a prescription for the problem because my liver would need to be monitored with this "nasty drug" my insurance would have covered. No advice on how to treat the problem. Just a $200 nail trim, basically.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Wow is all i can say about this doctor. He is the best doctor iv ever meet so very kind spend time with me even had a conversation about my children with him. He's just a remarkable doctor he took his time explained everything to me i knew exactly what he was doing at all times. I went to the other doctor Dr Geduldug and all it took was one visit and i never want to see that guy again thankfully his staff did tell me there was another doctor i could see which is Dr Kuhn because i didn't want to drive further into the city to see another foot doctor. These two doctors are like night and day i would recomment anyone to come to the Olathe office and have Dr kuhn as your doctor and his staff is very kind and sweet.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. James R. Kuhn's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal