Ratings for Dr. Masoud Aram

Dr. MASOUD ARAM is seriously the kindest and most helpful dentist I've ever been to! I'm always very reluctant when trying to find a good, honest dentist. Well, I've found him!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Dr. Aram has the softest touch ever. I didn't even feel the shot!!! I didn't feel like I'm being rushed and he answered ALL my questions.I would recommend him to anyone who wants a lot of attention with good quality dentistry. He is the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I am very picky about dentists, especially since I have very sensitive gums. However, since I have gone to Dr.Aram I have realized that going to a dentist does not have to be painful. He is quick, honest, and patient with the needs of his patients.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

Knowledgeable, caring, gentle. A craftsman with a true gift of dentistry. Love the explanation and choices and recommendations. Best dentist of my 55 years experience.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Usually I am terrified of the dentist because most dentists are rough and don't communicate with you. Dr Aram was gentle and communicated almost the whole time he was working on my tooth. If you have questions he is quick to answer them. I would recommend him to anyone :) Its weird to say, but I would gladly go back to the dentist now

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Not only he is the best in what he does, he is so honest about your dental work. He is the best dentist I have ever had in my life. He is truley honest and caring. He is so professional in every manner. I recommended him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Of all the dentists I had experience with for me or my kids, Dr Aram is the most knowleged, gentle and professional dentist. Walking in to his dental office is as normally fearful but coming out is a lot comfortable than a lot of other experiences. He explains the process very simple and performs skillfully gentle. I definitely recommend him to everyone of all ages.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

BEST DENTIST EVER. From knowledge to attitude. Best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011