Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Andresen

I am still working through the referrals Dr. Andresen sent out. I definitely felt as though he was impatient to be finished with me. Although he expressed concern about my health, he was not willing to actually go through any concerns beyond what I thought was serious. Since I am not a doctor, I am not sure how that is a great qualifier. I was concerned about various aches and pains, but was asked to pick one (both by staff and by Dr. Andresen). I was taken aback by the lack of holistic concern about my health. Furthermore, Dr. Andresen expressed a concern that marijuana use might cause stomach pains. I should have asked his source for that, I have found that to be the opposite of most "research." Of cause, there is also the issue that research on THC is illegal (for the most part).

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Alan J. Andresen's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1985)