Ratings for Dr. John S. BURNETT

Found that the facility and doctor as well as environment were pleasant. I went in knowing the first visit was a interview whether the doctor and I would except each other. The experience was wonderful. I think this is the way medicine should be practiced.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Doctor is meticulous in note taking on his laptop (for law suit purposes). I asked for a full blood test and they sent me in the back to poke me for general blood work. I later found out that i had a tumor and had the doctor diagnosed a full blood work, he would have spotted a marker. He made money by charging for blood testing at the office instead of sending me to Massena General for a full and proper blood work. I now go to Canton Potsdam Hospital and do my own bloodwork.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I waited,forever at 1st appt.only to be treated like a child and was told He would not take me as I was only going to get sicker and DIE.This is not a professional and needs mental help

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. John S. BURNETT's Credentials

• Hahneman Medical College Of The Pacific (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Massena, NY