Ratings for Dr. Franklin J. Frasco

Was very impressed with the amount of time Dr. Franco spent with an out of state person who was admitted into Jersey Shore M. C. through the E. R. His unselfish attitude toward me and my condition at my time of need is very much appreciated and I will be forever grateful to him. Also to his office staff during a follow up appointment at his office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Never meet any doctor that took so much time to explain what was going on. Needed a procedure to remove a blockage in the vein in my arm, he made the call himself to the hospital to schedule me in for the next morning.. Dr. Frasco made me feel totally at ease. Dr. Frasco is one of the rare exception, really cares and loves what he does.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

He is the best at what he does. Takes much time to listen and explains everything to you in detail. Had a 70% blockage in my carotid artery and a piece went to the artery going to the eye, and I lost my vision. I thought it was a eye problem, but my eye dr told me it was a piece of plaque that broke off the went to the artery that goes to the eye and caused (temporary) blindness, so Dr. Fransco got me into the emergency room and did the surgery that afternoon so I wouldn't lose my vision. He is definitely the best and I have no scar, it is completely gone and it only took 2 weeks to disappear. He saved my vison. I am so thankful there are drs like Dr. Frasco.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Dr. Franklin J. Frasco's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med