Ratings for Dr. Cathy A. Straits

Not sure who the other reviewer saw or what their problem was, but Dr. Cathy is one of THE MOST thorough, knowledgeable, straight to the point PEOPLE I have EVER KNOWN! She asks specific questions for specific answers which give her direction and if that direction is lab tests, I trust her implicitly! She will NOT overmedicate, nor will she prescribe anything that can be resolved in other ways (i.e., diet, exercise) so it's possible that those tactics will not suit people who need instant gratification for their issues. Thankfully, all of my immediate family are current patients, and I pray she outlives me because I cannot imagine her NOT being there if any of us need her... Love her!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

What a total and complete waste of time. I will never visit this doctor again. I told her about my issues and she ordered blood work. Then she said to meet with her in THREE months. She didn't take me seriously and didn't seem to understand my thyroid condition. TERRIBLE doctor!!!!! never again..

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Cathy A. Straits's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Oxford