Ratings for Dr. Charles K. Friedman

Dr. Friedman is nothing but a drug dealer. He makes people sick and even runs an addiction practice inside the same office so he can get your cash money after he milks your insurance and gets you addicted on paid meds. Hopefully the state will catch on to this joke of a doctor. Doctors help people, this man has another agenda, it's called money. Stop ruing families and shut your doors. You do nothing but make our riddle our community with more addicts.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Saw dr. Shields for my first visit and she was very thorough with me but since then i have had 2 visits both with a nurse who only gave me more medication without ever examining me at all and then writes a report that says i was holding back during the physical exam and basically faking my pain . Maybe these doctors should see more of their own patients and stop leaving it up to the nurses with no experience.. Maybe too many patients booked at one time or just about selling procedures.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Friedman very rude, very bad and no communication at all. Do not listen patient's problem at all. He do not listen and if is some problem happened , does not respect explanation at all. I had problem. People in pharmacy have made a mistake, but he did not want to hear the explanation, and still behaved very disgusting and threatening. Pharmacist called him two times to explaining mystiques from his stuff and he did not listen pharmacist at all. After procedure he left me with out pain medication and I was not wrong for nothing. BUT I SUFFERED A TURREBLE NIGHT and next day I finished in the emergency. I do not recommend him for a dog ec. PET.

Submitted June 13, 2015

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Friedman. I was laying on the examination bed when he entered the room. My hip and leg was killing me from sitting in the chair during the 45 min wait. He entered the room and rudely ordered me off the bed. No hello No introduction No eye contact. He promptly started what seemed like an interrogation. He was more concerned that I had a non prescribed medication in my urine. He told me quiet rudely that having taken a pain pill from friend is considered "trafficking". Thats fine but what about my PAIN? I asked if I could get a MRI or something to see why I suffer from so much pain. This request was ignored. He spoke over me. Cut me off in mid sentence and lacked any bed side manner. I told him I went to the emergency room during bad bouts of pain in which he rudely responded "that's not what the ER is for!" I do not recommend this Dr. He was rude and not compassionate what so ever.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

As a long time customer/patient of pain relief centers, I have consistently received exemplary high quality care and service both in person at their offices, and over the telephone. The staff has always given me a courteous, rapid response time both in their offices and via telephone.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Love Dr. Seymour & Geanette! ALL nursing is MOST compassionate than I've EVER experienced and I've been to MANY pain docs over 13 years. Each employee & health care professional has given me HOPE which is a non-existent emotion for me. I feel CARED for in both offices beyond ANY expectation. I've ever had. I thank you ALL!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I heard about Pain Relief Centers through my insurance carrier. This place is great! Very friendly staff and the doctors actually listen to you. I don't feel comfortable in doctor's offices, but I feel fine in this place. Thank you to everyone who creates this very friendly atmosphere. I recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

You see Dr. Friedman first visit and during numerous procedures, where there is minimal communication. All follow up visits are with a Nurse Practioner (ARNP), who has minimal experience with pain, yet pushes $$$ procedures. He does prescribe narcotic meds, but does not explain full lifetime ramifications of going onto such meds. Does not explain what your full treatment plan/objective is going forward and gets out right rude when you press the ARNP for specifics. Staff is good (except ARNP with minimal pain exp.), but procedures are run like an assembly line. Return phone calls are hit/miss. Takes multiple vacations annually and you receive scripts to cover 2nd month (at least no ARNP). Prices are top dollar. Nothing special, other docs out there. ARNP pushes procedure after procedure, rack up as much $$$ as possible. Dr. Is nothing special. On-going care delegated to ARNP with minimal oversight.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Everyone has been great. I have been very pleased with everyone’s help and understanding. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

If it weren’t for this place, I probably would not be functioning as well as I am now.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Charles K. Friedman's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Friedman is nothing but a drug dealer. He makes people sick and even runs an addiction practice inside the same office so he can get your cash money after h..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Saw dr. Shields for my first visit and she was very thorough with me but since then i have had 2 visits both with a nurse who only gave me more medication witho..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Friedman very rude, very bad and no communication at all. Do not listen patient's problem at all. He do not listen and if is some problem happened , does no..."

June 13, 2015
  • location removed: Bardmoor, FL

• new location added: Largo, FL

• new location added: Bardmoor, FL

August 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles K."

April 8, 2012