Ratings for Dr. Clark Thompson

Dr Thompson did a great job on my septoplasty and turbinate reduction with great results! Very thorough and compassionate. He even came in on his day off ( Sunday) to remove my nasal packing and stints.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Clark Thompson performed sinus surgery on me. When I went to him with a post-op complaint, he was rude, arrogant, and refused to even look inside my sinuses, stating he "had done a fine surgery." His office overbills, is rude, and won't provide required billlng documentation.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

My name is Ted west and Dr. Clark Thompson was my Doctor when I lived in Salem for many years, he treated me with the best care anyone could ask for he put Me first not the bill, he performed several surgerys on Me and saved My life. Your in the best possible care when You have Dr. Thompson for Your Doctor :-)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Took time to answer questions about my son, even though we where there for my father.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Very thoughtful and helpful. He never makes you feel he is rushing you and tries to think of any questions you might have. Very competent surgeon, too. When I had my last insurance-paid post surgery visit, he was not completely satisfied with progress I had made, so insisted I return for yet another followup so he could be sure I was all right. This visit was on him--not paid by insurance. It's good to see a physician that puts the good of the patient above the good of his own wallet! Highly recommend Dr. Thompson.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr Thompson tended to my wife after repeated trips to the emergency room failed to treat her condition. He recognized her situation on the spot and rendered excellent and complete care that has not required additional follow-up since. He was a savior for us.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I waited in the exam room for 1 hour, without any communication of a delay. I left without seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Clark Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)