Ratings for Dr. Jeremy S. Carrasco

Stellar surgeon from initial consultation through surgery and post-op appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Carrasco as a general surgeon. His expertise combined with the level of care he provides his patients is extraordinary. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

I have had one general surgery procedure done by Dr Carrasco. He gave such exceptional care that I went back and found him for the second similar situation recently that did not require surgery. His care went above and beyond most other doctors. If you are in need of a general surgeon look no further. He's your guy!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Six weeks ago Dr. Carrasco did my double hernia surgery. His staff was great, and Dr. Carrasco exceeded my expectations. Although I wasn't particularly worried about the procedure, it was comforting to have a physician politely ask if he could say a prayer before he started. I hope to never need his services again, but should the situation require it, I want him and his team on my side.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr Carrasco is an excellent doctor and took good care of me and my ing. hernia. The staff is top notch and the surgery facilities used for my procedure were great. I don't always have a hernia, but when I do, I see Dr. Carrasco. Stay healthy my friend.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

While being treated for a kidney stone, the scan showed I had two hernias that also needed to be addressed. I was referred to Dr, Carrasco and experienced excellent care from the staff and the doctor. He was careful to explain everything that would take place and to give a realistic expectation of my recovery. Everything came about just as he described. I am extremely pleased with a doctor who does pray with you before he undertakes surgery and I am convinced that his diligence and care contributes to a high rate of success. I would return to Dr, Carrasco for any future surgeries and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I had colon-resection surgery with the diVinci method with Dr. Carrasco on New Year's eve day. They scheduled it so quickly, which I appreciated, because you don't have to worry about it for so long. He had to remove more than he thought, and kept my family well informed. It's 4 weeks later and I feel like a million bucks. Before surgery, he prayed with me and my family, which I thought was kind of weird. We are non-religious, but whatever makes him do a great job works for me!! He is very personable and good looking. He or his associate visited me every day at the hospital. I felt well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Underwent umbilical open hernia surgery week of Thanksgiving, very disappointed in results, continued swelling and pain, he does not take accountability. Stay away.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Dr Carrasco prayed with my husband and I before my surgery. Amazing! My surgery was very successful and I would recommend him to my own Mother! His staff was also friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Carrasco recently removed my gallbladder using the de Vinci method. I put off this surgery even though it had been recommended six months earlier. I've had several previous surgeries and didn't know If I was ready for all the post-surgery pain and recovery time involved. I was finally force to make have the surgery as soon as possible. Dr. Carrasco was so assuring and caring; he answered all my questions . I immediately knew I was in good hands when prior to surgery Dr. Carrasco prayed and asked the Greatest Healer ever, God, to be by his side and guide him during my surgery and to help me through my recovery. I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Carrasco and would strongly recommend him to anyone needing surgery. I had some pain following the surgery, but was off the pain meds in six days. Compared to previous ab surgeries this was a joy!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have had two hernia surgeries performed by Dr. Jeremy Carrasco. He also performed double hernia surgery on my son, and removed my wife's gall bladder. He is a wonderful surgeon. My last surgery was performed laparoscopically. I took on hydrocodone in the evening after surgery as a precaution in case I had pain. I never took any pain meds afterward as I virtually had no pain. I have moved about freely a couple of days after surgery with no pain. I am completely satisfied. In addition, Dr. Carrasco calls on God to be at his side during surgery and to be with the patient during the healing process.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Jeremy S. Carrasco's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)