Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Coverman

I first visited Dr. Coverman in 1996. He used a state of the art laser to rid my face of a fairly large area of hyperpigmentation. The treatment was successful, and sixteen years later when I had to seek treatment again for a similar issue, I tried several Dallas area doctors with no success. I made the three hour drive to see Dr. Coverman, and he successfully treated me again! I highly recommend him if you want to get results that last. I have no problem driving the three hours it takes to get to his office to seek treatment. He has saved me thousands (yes thousands) of dollars compared to the treatments the Dallas area doctors tried on me. Thank you, Dr. Coverman!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr Coverman was wonderful when I was so sick. He took the time to personally call me when I had questions or test results. His support team was very friendly and professional. I could not have asked for a better experience! If I ever have a need for a dermatologist again, he will be my first pick.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Michael H. Coverman's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1971)