Ratings for Dr. Amador N. Hormilla

unfortunately, the office staff is the best part of this md. as a physician, he has issues and cannot focus on you as a patient. constantly interrupts your visit with all sorts of crazy problems. talks horribly to staff, and then to you as a patient if something has annoyed him. this is not good for anyone. he needs to tend to this as it impedes his ability to actually listen, take in and care for patients. It's sad to say, but this is not a doctor I would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Check your ! Not board certified go figure ! Do your research!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Worst doctor ever! screams and curses at his staff in front of patients. Does not give patients proper care, always saying how much he hates his job, shouldn't even be in the medical field if he hates it that much!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

This doctor is the most uncaring physician out there. All he is concerned about is how much money he can make. He yells and screams and curses in front of his patients. He makes sexual comments. If you don't have a test done when he wants you to he harasses you because he needs the money. Do yourself a favor, find another physician!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He rushes with his patients and treats them like children. He is a very negative person and has a bad temper. I actually witnessed him scream at his workers in front of me and other patients. He is very unprofessional. No wonder his liscense was suspended. It should be taken away forever.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Hormilla since 1987. He is a very caring, knowledgable physician. Befor he went in to practice I saw a physician down here that wouldn't listen to my symptoms and thought I was them up. I went to see Dr. Hormilla when he opened up his private practice and diagnosed me correctly. He sent me for tests that made my clinical diagosis. A doctor should be judged on his medical care not his medical notes. How many patients do doctors see in one day? I am sure that if you checked most physicians records, they would all be guilty of what the Board found Dr. Hormilla to be guilty of. I am ashamed that the state has taken such a position with Dr. Hormilla. I don't know how the process works, but I would assume that the people that are interviewed are ex patients and would just want to get back at anyone. I feel that the Board has taken an unfair position with him. Maybe someone from the Board should observe him and see the wealth of knowledge that he has.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

very knowledgeable,compassionate and quite patient.I shopped around seeing different Doctors with all my complicated medical problems until I was referred to Dr Hormilla.He has been able to coordinate my care with remarkable ease.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

flag | Submitted February 17, 2006

Dr. Amador N. Hormilla's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ