Ratings for Dr. Kamran Borhanian

He was thorough, asked a lot of questions and answered our questions to our understanding. The procedure he preformed was done precisely, proficiencly. Would recommend him to friends

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Since this was the consult visit for surgery, I felt that he told me all about what he would do in the procedure. He was thorough with what was my problem and how the surgery would affect me.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I like this guy! Very easy to talk to . I have heard good things about him for a long time but this was the first time I had met him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

great doctor best I have ever dealt with in all the doctors I have seen

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Bo is one of the most helpful Dr's I have ever met. He takes time to explain what procedure he will do and answers all your questions. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and confident because of his professionalism. I found him to care about the decisions that are difficult at times to make. He walks you through why he believes the best procedure for you and allows you to weigh your decisions without any pressure. I would highly recommend him for any surgical procedure that you might be contemplating. His collegues speak very highly of him and of his operatiing skills. Ask any of the surgical teams and they will tell you that Dr. Bo is the best they have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

very pleasant person with superb bedside manner. Respectful; patient; clear.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Accurate assessment of my condition and exactly what would transpire during the procedure. Thank you Dr Bo!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and he was a God send and helped give me my life back with gastric bypass. I recommend him for any of your surgical needs.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Bo and his staff really put me at ease and treated me with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Bo has simply changed my life by performing weight loss surgery on me. He has guided me through the process (it mental as well as physical). When you have an appointment with him, he is supportive, explains things very simply, answers any questions and does it all in a leisurely manner taking whatever time you need to satisfy your needs. I believe he genuinely cares for his patients. If you're considering the difficult journey of weight loss surgery, you need the right doctor to help you change your habits, mindset and provide the support you will need on a long path (and sometimes very difficult path because the surgery is not a cure but a help) .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Kamran Borhanian's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1980)

Amerigroup