Ratings for Dr. Radha B. Reddy

After a bad experience with another Obgyn I was highly recommended to Dr. Reddy 21 weeks into my first pregnancy. I love how caring and thorough she is. She can run a little late but it's because you have her full undivided attention when she walks in the room. You never leave feeling rushed or that your questions were not answered. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr Reddy is a GREAT doctor! I have had nothing but great interactions with her and her staff. I have recommended her to several my family members, friends and coworkers!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

If you are looking for knowledge, experience, and critical thinking as a physician I suggest you take your care somewhere else. She might be ok if you don't question her or go along with what she says. But if you are the kind of pt that does the research and challenges her thought process, she gets defensive and rude and is unable to provide answers. I had an uncomplicated beautiful normal pregnancy followed by an induction and horrible birth experience that ended up in a c-section thanks to her aggressive approach. I will always regret choosing her as my OB for my first pregnancy. I have no confidence in her as a capable physician and I am positive I would have had a very different outcome had I not stuck with her and her practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about Dr Reddy. I have went through one miscarriage and one live birth with her and I couldn't imagine having another doctor. After having my son, Dr Reddy came to see me in the hospital and spent more than 20 minutes talking to my husband and I not only about my recovery but just to talk. I recommend Dr Reddy and Dr Imbody to every woman I know! I would drive more than 3 hours to keep her as my Dr. A++++++++

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

She is so great and has more than just knowledge about her work. She knew exactly what my wife needed to do and how her body was going to handle the baby. So glad she delivered our first little girl! :-D

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Radha B. Reddy's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts