Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Kleinberg

My first visit and felt very confident in Dr. Kleinberg. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

dont waste your money. worst doctor i have ever been faced with. Not good with young adults neather.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Kleinberg for about 2 years and have office visits with me about every 2 months and him and his staff have always been very professional and friendly. These nasty comments posted by other 'patients' are lying!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

The receptionist was exceptionally rude when I called to make my appointment. (Note: I remained professional and friendly throughout the conversation.) She insisted that my insurance was not one of their networks, not even letting me explain that it was an out-of-state provider who had a national network in which Dr. Kleinberg is covered. The receptionist was impatient, rude, and unaware of her own office's networks (even though she made a point of emphasizing that she would know the network because she's been there 8 years.) What she SHOULD have done was a) allow me to tell her the national network that my insurance company works with b) called the insurance company for confirmation instead of telling me I was wrong. Although I eventually confirmed that I was indeed covered, I refuse to see Dr. Kleinberg because of his receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

My fiance recommended I see Dr. Kleinberg for a mark on my face (our wedding was in a few months and i didn't want to have a scar) I was able to get an appointment fairly soon, the doctor has 2 office locations: one in queens near queens blvd and another on park avenue in the city. I went to the park avenue office, the receptionist was friendly and i didn't have to wait very long to see the doctor. Dr. Kleinberg was very friendly and personable unlike other doctor I've met. He made a point to get to know me and not just the reason for my visit. All in all the scar is barley noticeable and i will definitely keep him as my dermatologist should any future issues arise....many thanks to the fiance.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

It's so hard to believe that Dr. Kleinberg got such high ratings. I visited him this month for an acne problem that I have been having for almost ten years. He DID NOT even look at my face! I repeat, DID NOT look at my face to see how severe the acne is. All he did was prescribed me to two medicines and wanted me to come see him in four weeks. THERE IS NO WAY that I will go see him again. It was a pure waste of my time and money. He was sitting at the Elmhurst location the day I saw him. He rushed me out of his office to see another patient. And not to forget, while I was in the office with him, he answered his cell phone and talked about some botox appointment he wanted to fix. Totally unprofessional, not a good listener, and a waste of TIME and MONEY!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Extremely poor service. Made an appointment for the first hour in the morning. Got there 10 min earlier, nobody answered the door. At the hour of the appointment nobody answered the door. Called the office phone, talked to a secretary from another floor(?), which transfered me to the doctor office's line. Nobody picked up. 25 min after the appointment went into the building - the waiting room was already full. Secretary said she's too busy to pick up phone or buzz patients into the building! Don't know anything about the doctor and its competence (left neutral rating), but secretary's behavior prompted me to advise prospective patients to avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

This is a real doctor. He carefully took my medical history as well as all medications I was taking. He patiently asked the nature of my visit. Dr. Kleinberg assessed my needs. I found him gracious and kindly but more importantly correct in my diagnosis. I was extremely relieved to get his reassurance that I did not have what I most feared. I had been to 6 other dermatologists who mostly wrote prescriptions. They gave me a cursory once over and told me to basically, "take two and call me if anything goes wrong". Dr. Kleinberg was kind and reassuring. I did need to call him and it was quite late at night. He promptly returned my call and told me to come into his office to make sure all was OK. If only other doctors cared like he does.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

FINALLY A DOCTOR WHO IS NOT A PILL PUSHER BUT A CARING PROVIDER. I WAS NOT RUSHED. I WAS TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT. I HAD ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND I FOUND A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND PHYSICIAN. WOULD I RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS? HE IS A GEM AMONG A PILE OF RUBBISH.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

i HAD A DERMATOLOGICAL PROBLEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND VISITED OVER 5 DIFFERENT DERMATOLOGISTS WHO PRESCRIBED VARYING CREAMS, POTIONS, AND LOTIONS. DR. KLEINBERG TOOK TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS AND TAKE MY MEDICAL HISTORY. HE WAS PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING. HE WAS ABLE TO CORRECTLY DIAGNOSE WHAT OTHERS SEEM TO HAVE NOT EVER SEEN OR TREATED BEFORE. AFTER THE PROPER MEDICATION MY CONDITION FINALLY WAS GONE. I DID NOT THINK I WOULD EVERY BE FREE OF IT. I WAS DELIGHTED WITH HIS CARE, UNDERSTANDING, PLEASANT PERSONALITY AND THOROUGHNESS. I CAN WHOLE HEARTEDLY RECOMMENT HIS SERVICES. LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND HIM.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Charles C. Kleinberg's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1973)