Ratings for Dr. Laurence G. Rubin

Dr Rubin's office is a nightmare. They are inefficient and on both times I went to see him there were salesmen from medical companies in the waiting room and going in and out. I waited over 45 minutes past my appointment time on both visits. He is very interested in these companies and their salesmen way more than his patients. I am sure he is getting money from them and he for sure won' get any more from me or my family.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

After two surgeries and multiple doctors, I was at the point where I thought I would always have a 'bad' foot. During an appointment with yet another new doctor, I was recommended to Dr. Rubin. From the first appointment, Dr. Rubin assured me that he could fix my foot. It took 2 surgeries and 2 years, but I can walk again. Throughout some of the worse days of my life, Dr. Rubin was always supportive, confident, and kind.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

An outstanding Doctor. If I could leave a 6 I would. Extremely knowledgeable and does work that other Doctors cant. I would not have been able to have my surgery if he had not done it Staff is excellent especially his nurse. My question is when does he go home?

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Rubin is amazing!! I found him to be so knowledgeable and took the time to really understand and decide the best procedures for my foot problem. He never seemed rushed and always took the time to explain in detail the medical situation. I would recommend him to everyone who has any kind of foot problem- he is truly the BEST !!! I also found his office staff and nurses to be very helpful and nice. They always were able to answer my questions or check with Dr. Rubin and get back to me with answers. Fabulous doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Rubin actually gave me life again and i am forever thankful. Dr. Rubin performed a surgery on my left foot that NO other Doctor could perform. 18 other doctors referred me to him. he is THE BEST !!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

While Dr. Rubin is knowledgeable and very nice. His office is very unorganized. There is no way to directly talk to his nurse without leaving a message and his front office staff is very rude. There are times when I've called and the nurse's voicemail was full. Then what do I do? The front office refuses to talk to me and the mailbox is full? I guess I just can't communicate with the office. It's a shame because Dr. Rubin is extraordinary but if the office staff is horrendous and you can't even communicate with the doctors or nurses, then how can I put my trust in them? The answer is that I cant.. I am currently looking for a new doctor. I suggest you do as well.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Laurence G. Rubin's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal