Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Rock

Dr Rock did a 3rd procedure to stretch a stoma, my husband was still in pain when passing stool weeks later. We called her after 2 weeks and she prescribed without actually seeing the problem. It was ineffective. He asked for pain meds and she sent him to his D.O., who sent us to the E.R. The Dr. there diagnosed the problem and prescribed a topical pain reliever. Now 4 weeks later he still has pain. Saw her today, and she didn't really listen to what we were asking and telling her, but was quick to recommend another procedure. When we pushed the issue that he had no pain in passing stool before she did the first procedure, she basically told us that she didn't want to be held responsible and that we should find another DR. to resolve his problem.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I personally like Dr Rock. Of all of the many many specialist Ive seen in the past year (including another doctor within the offices she works in), she has been the only doctor to actually have a plan for getting to the bottom of all my problems. Most doctors barely spend enough time with me and are quick to send me home with a prescription telling me I am fine. She listens to what you have to say. However, she does seem to kinda rush you out the door, but to be honest, I dont like to be sitting in a doctors office too long anyway. Especially when they ultimately tell me im perfectly fine when I am clearly not. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

The point I want to make is that she did a procedure that required anaesthesia and did NOT discuss the possible dangers of this procedure until I was robed, on the table for the procedure, and ready for the anaesthesia. If Dr. Rock is going to perform any sort of procedure on you, make certain that you discuss the possible dangers BEFORE the day of the procedure. It is bad practice to do what she did in my case. All turned out fine, and I have recommended people to see Dr. Rock, but with the caveat that they discuss the dangers before coming to the hospital for the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

Dr. Rock should not be allow to practice she have very many malpractice cases pending for deaths that she has caused. In fact my aunt was killed by her this year. PLEASE do you self a favor go some where else. When we wne to the funeral home the funeral director even knew her name trust me that is not a good sign!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Very good and competent, but I really did not feel like she was interested in treating the person, just the symptoms. However, she was one of the few MD's who called back perosnally on a question. I'd rather have her associate.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Dr. Elizabeth Rock's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Royersford, PA