Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Doody

Dr. Kathy has been phenomenal during the process. She walked us through each step of the process and helped us to easily understand what we were doing and why. We are so thankful for her care and helping us fulfill a dream that we have had for so long. The group at CARE and especially Dr. Kathy will have a gratitude forever and hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Doody had an exceptional bed side manner and addressed all of our concerns quickly and thoroughly. We would highly recommend her and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Superior patient care and staff service. Will highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I love the options provided for growing our family all in one office. The doctors and staff are supportive of whatever direction we choose. Everyone we have met with has had a very positive attitude while still communicating our odds of success under various methods of fertility.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very informative Doctor, who answered questions thoroughly. Uses evidence based medicine. She is excellent and got us where we are.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff was exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Greatly appreciate the office is open 7 days a week. Quick call backs within the day. Dr. Doody was great to work with and provided me with more information about each procedure and covered questions I did not even to think to ask. I was very informed through the the entire process.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

The best Dr. Ever. God bless you and may God bless the works of your hands

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have had a great experience at CARE and with Dr. Kathleen Doody. During my transfer she was super positive, even making my husband and I laugh. I was just at the office for my second Beta and one of the nurses I ran into called me by name, gave me a huge hug, and told me how excited she was for us. This is our first IVF attempt and the whole staff had been truly amazing!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I went to her couple of years back and it was a nightmare to digest with what she did. We are just a number and $ amount for her. No punctuality, did not explain what's happening with us after running all the tests. Basically I was having low AMH which she did not even explained us . After a year struggle with her without any positive hope but for spending a heck of money I changed the doctor and now with in 6 months we are having a good news after all the hurdles and critical situation because of her poor diagnosis. I highly suggest and not recommend anyone who really wants to conceive please do not approach Dr.D.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

So thankful to the crew at CARE fertility. We have our 11 week old little miracle thanks to CARE.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2011

Dr. Kathleen M. Doody's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Bedford, TX