Dr. Kathleen M. Doody

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kathleen M. Doody

I highly recommend Dr. Katherine Doody she is the BEST doctor in DFW, she very patient and professional so glad I came to her office.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Kathy and all staff at all steps of the process have been supreme. This is a tremendous clinic...very very good.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Kathy has been a blessing. She has years of experience and gets right to the point and very caring with everything she has done for us. We are so thankful for her expertise and making our dreams come true. Office staff is amazing. Aracely, Natalie, Nikki, Jennifer, Laurie y'all are the best and made this journey that much more!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

We really appreciated the honesty from the doctor and the entire staff. Also, the support from everyone was huge for us. The communication was clear and precise so we always felt like we left knowing all we could. The one on one consults were also very helpful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Office staff was always helpful. Dr. Kathy was precise and thorough with treatment and care provided. Nurses were always nice and helpful. Both experiences I have had with my pregnancies have been great.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

I really like Dr Kathleen Doody. She is personable and listens to what you have to say. She explained exactly what to expect and answered all my concerns in our consultation sessions. The office is really responsive when you call with questions and concerns. I love the flexibility of their hours of operation, you can always find something that works with your schedule.The entire staff made the experience not as frightening as I thought it would be. The nurses are also amazing!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Doody was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. She was able to answer all questions prior to beginning IVF and during the complete process. I would recommend Dr Doody and her staff to anyone looking for fertility treatment.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Best facility for IVF . We got success results with their proactive planning and expertise

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Very honest and direct with years of knowledge and experience. Thanks Dr Kathy :)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Very responsive and professional! I would definitely recommend Dr. Doody and CARE Bedford to anyone looking for friendly, caring, and effective treatment.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Kathleen M. Doody's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Bedford, TX