Ratings for Dr. Jack J. Devita

Great Dr; very helpful, caring, and would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He is billing my insurance company for something I did not go to him for. I only listed this under history. When I asked him he said it was a code of ethics that he had to discuss this with me and include in his bill, even though I see another Dr. for this. Now all the bills are being denied for pre- existing. He is of no help resolving this!! If it was billed correctly there would be no problem. I have the paper I filled out stating why I was there and that the other was put under history! He even sent a letter thanking a Dr for referring me to him that I don't know or have never seen. I am being billed almost $300.00 for the office, over 1.000.00 for anesthesia and possible 8.000.00 for a colonoscopy. I have ins too, but he will not help resolve this in anyway. Not a Dr I would recommend. I have been around the medical field all my life and I must say this is the first.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. De Vita is excellent. He's caring and thoughtful and will take the time to answer your questions fully, and make you as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Jack J. Devita's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Marlton, NJ