Ratings for Dr. Davor G. Sklizovic

They gave my dad antibiotics for a sinus infection for 2 years. One trip to a Florida doctor and they found it was cancer. By then it grew into his brain, eye and lymphnodes from his sinuses.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I went to him after years of a stuffy nose and Drs that would prescribe a low dose antibiotic or nothing. I was told it was viral or to take allergy medication, like I hadn't tried that already. He found polyps in my nasal cavity and treated them correctly the first time around. no more stuffy nose and I can smell the fresh grass for the first time in years.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr. Sklizovic is highly qualified and detected a tumor in my child's ear that was a remarkable find according to the Docotors at Children's Hospital in Boston. They said that my daughter was extremely lucky to have been seen by the very skilled Dr. Sklizovic and that most ENTs would not have seen this. I am grateful!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I wouldn't go back to him because he has a terrible attitude. You can't asked him any questions without a smart remark. I'm on Medicare due to Multiple Sclerosis and he actually said to me "Medicare will probably not pay for this. It's people like you that cause me to work for free." I could not believe it. He doesn't know but I actually worked at a hospital for over 20 years before retiring because of my illness and I still volunteer at the hospital one day a week. I thought he was very rude. He did give me a diagnosis. I just can't believe how he acted. I offered to pay money before I left the office but the staff said that I would be billed. He should not except medicare patients if he is going to act like this. Maybe he felt I was too young to be on it or maybe I didn't appear to be sick enough for him. I don't know but I have never experienced this from a Doctor before and I was shocked.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Very Knowledgable, highly trained. The best!!! Makes you feel very much at ease.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2010

I will forever be grateful for his tenacity. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

Not only was he unable to solve my throat soreness problem, but he double billed me, and when I spoke to him about it, he refused to contact my bank to confirm my payment (the bank has a record of him receiving and cashing the payment). I am still getting monthly bills from him after well over a year, which is very annoying.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

This Dr. is very well-trained, and knowledgable. His expertise far surpasses most all other Dr.'s I know. I would trust mine, and my families life to him, and in fact, I have!! He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

This Dr. is an extremely knowledgable and well-trained specialist. His staff is second to none!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2006

Dr. Davor G. Sklizovic's Credentials

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ellsworth, ME