Ratings for Dr. Raj N. Sureja

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor my whole life. He was like a mad scientist using me as a guinea pig with no concern for my well-being. He caused me great pain and suffering at his hands and I would not recommend him to anyone. I'm in more pain since the poor treatment and adverse reactions from this doctor. He should lose his license.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Horrific is an understatement , rushed , lost prescriptions and messages , people rushed through like " cash cows!!" Please keep looking , I've had chronic pain for 3 years due to a car accident and have never been treated like this 😢

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Sureja has cared for me for over a year with pain from an unusual ankle injury. He has not only superior knowledge in pain management but, has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever been treated by. He takes the time to make sure you understand each procedure and any medicine he suggests. His staff follows up and they are always willing to follow up and assist in any way.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Raj N. Sureja's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

GHI