Ratings for Dr. Suzan K. Abdo

Dr. Abdo is the best! Truly cares about her patients and their well being and goes above and beyond! Wait time is a little long but it's because she takes her time to listen to you and answer all your questions. You won't feel rushed or like you're "just a patient." She has literally saved the life of more than one of my family members when other doctors had over looked things.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

She is wonderful. Great disgnostician, great explanations, great bed side manner. Saved my fiance so life. Excellent doctor, great humanitarian .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

It sounds like this is a wonderful doctor. However, I live in Columbia, SC and her office is in Columbia, MD. Too bad!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Abdo is the best doc ever. She can tell what is wrong by just talking to you. She saved my mom's life a year ago after her cardiologist, Gastroenterologist and pulmonary doc all told me they didn't know what to do, "she's old and is just sick.". They just kept running me from one doc to the other. We went to see Dr Abdo (moms' PC) after we saw the cardio doc, for what we were told by phone was CHF, then he referred her to another doc and so it all began. Out of frustration we discarded their obvious inadequate ability to care for her, the so called specialist, and went to see Dr Abdo. She took one look at mom and diagnosed her, put her in the hospital, where she finally began to recover, came home, continued to improve, to where here we are a year later, my mom is still doing well. I have switched my husband and myself to Dr Abdo as our own PC because she clearly knows what she is doing. She cares about her patients!!! She takes time to get to know you so she can tell when something is wrong. I have referred some of my dearest friends to her so they to, will get the best care. Thank you Dr Abdo!!!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Abdo has always been able to diagnose me and my family correctly. She is very intelligent, a great listener who is always able to see the forest for the trees. I think she is the number 1 Internist/Geriatician in this geography.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Difficult to get a refill; do the staff even check the voicemail? Depressing waiting and exam rooms. Dr. Abdo is fine, herself, but I wish she wouldn't employ family members as office staff.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

charged for seeing me in hospital but spent less than 5 minutes with me

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Abdo is a great doctor! She has wonderful bedside manner, really takes time to explain things to her patients, and has even called me to check up on me, (when I had a blood clot) and to fix issues with the hospital that was not sending the documents they were supposed to. Most of the staff is helpful and friendly but a few times, they may have been a little short with patients. Usually seen close to appointment time, but since Dr. Abdo is thorough and goes over questions, I figure it is worth it for the service!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Best doctor ever. I live out of state and travel over an hour to go see her.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I recently lost my health insurance and Dr. Abdo still seen me for much less than what I would have paid at patient first or any urgent care center with no insurance. Her staff was very friendly and was able to give me a same day appointment. I have called other offices in the past and they weren't able to accommodate me until 1-3 weeks later. Dr. Abdo is great, very friendly and she takes her time with you. I have and will continue to refer friends and family to her office.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Suzan K. Abdo's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1984)

Ameritas