Ratings for Dr. R. David Bauer

I went to see Dr. Bauer in January 2015 with severe back and neck pain, not from any injury or accident. He ordered an MRI and told me I had osteoporosis and degenerative disc disease, he smiled at me and told me I would have to live with it that nothing could be done. As the pain continued and worsened I saw a pain management doctor 2 months later and found out I did not have osteoporosis or degenerative disc disease but a infection in my spine which was causing my fractures. I don't understand a doctor who can be so nonchalant about people's pain and their lives. I went to him because his expertise is the spine and I trusted him to care for me as an expert.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

So mad a created a website to help us all. Go to it and submit your complaint about the biased L&I circuit doctors. http://secondhandcomplain.wix.com/secondhandcomplaint

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Hurried tag team exam by Bauer{I wont call him a doctor} He is a biased advocate for l&i. He flies from Texas to Washington state to work for l&I. He is not doing it for you. Click the link to read others experiences. http://secondhandcomplain.wix.com/secondhandcomplaint

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I am writing to inform you how my appointment went with Dr. David Bauer Monday 2-9-15. My appointment time was for 10:30A. It was over at 12:00PM.Time spent 10 min for x-rays, 10 min with Dr., and 1 hr and 10 min wait to see the Dr. I had brought 2 MRI's one current for him to read, but he still had to x-ray? When he came in to examine me he roughly asked how I had put my gown on and jerked it undone from the laces. I have compression fractures in my back which has caused my back to curve over. It's very hard to get my arms behind me. I told him i had to tie it from the side.I thought this was very unprofessional of him to jerk it loose. He mentioned he had to leave soon for a lecture. He tested reflexes, and strength in feet and legs, then told me he could not help me i would have to live with it.He didn't take time to show or tell me what his x-rays told him just that he had to leave for the lecture. If you have and elderly family member or friend, please go with them. Don' t let them face this Dr. alone!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. R. David Bauer must be very well paid by the insurance company. He saw my wife to review her status. He was condescending, abrupt and he did not actually use any equipment to measure or test her known symptoms. His report and the things listed on the report were laughable, half truths and conjecture.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

This dr. Is a sell out..he would tell the insurance company nothing is wrong with you..even like after surgery. .skrew this pig!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Bauer gives strait answers. He is fond of saying he would not recommend anything for his patients that he would for his mother or brother. The thing is I believe him. I have been his patient for nearly seven years and I think of him as a friend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Bauer is the most courteous professional dr I have ever had. He is truthful and straight with your situation . He has done all my surgeries and will agin if need be. If you have gone for years in pain he is the dr to fix your problem. His staff are kind sympathetic and are always there to help you. He's just a good Christian man.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

This was a great experience overall.. The staff were all great and David was the best of all taking the time to explain everything to me. Rhonda was also a wonderful resource of knowledge about the c-spine she really helped me to understand what was going on and what everything ment. She has great analogies for helping common people understand those big words.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. R. David Bauer's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1983)

AARP