Ratings for Dr. Sarah B. Schoel

I have seen Dr Schoel for years. She was with me through very difficult times including uterine cancer. I don't believe the person who wrote the negative review. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever seen. She always listens and is concerned when there is cause. She is also my daughter's doctor and has been since her visit to an ob/gyn. She delivered my grandson by Caesarean. She is an excellent doctor all around. She always takes time with us even though she is always busy. She is the absolute best.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Best doctor ever! She is the only one who will actually help me when I have pcos problems.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

horrible Dr. I was screaming in pain!! People in the waiting room could hear me. my mom heard me and asked what was going on. absolutely no pain control when i was getting stitches, she made fun of me and put me down for asking questions. I had a fever and she didn't investigate it. I will never go back. I will go somewhere else to get my stitches out.

Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Schoel is amazing! She is warm, caring, knowledgable and friendly. She encourages patients to bring a friend/loved one to appointments and always makes sure you understand what is going on. She always starts an appointment by making sure she understands what my expectations of the appointment are and answering any initial questions I may have. Then through out the appointment she will continue to make sure any and all questions are answered. Even when I leave, she makes sure to let us know that if we come up with other questions or concerns that we should contact her. The one time this happened for me, she got back to me within 24 hours with a response. She also called me personally after a surgery to make sure I was feeling okay and to see if I had any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Sarah B. Schoel's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Coon Rapids, MN