Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Pieschke

This man may know what he's talking about, but he's a very rude, disrespectful person . It was clear from the staff's nonverbal behavior that they also dislike being around him. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

waited a while but Dr.Pieschke spends a lot of time with me and explains all options available for my needs. absolutely worth the wait

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

So thorough and caring! Despite what other say, Dr.P is extremely helpful. It's refreshing to have a doctor so knowledgeable and to the point.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My visit with Dr Pieschke was so imformative and pleasant, he explained things so I could understand what was going on with my vision. He is very knowledable and very confident in what he does. My glasses were great from the optical, from the first time I put them on.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Dr . Pieschke was very rude and abrupt, as the other person stated. I am young (between 18 and 24) - he treated me like I was an idiot. When I asked legitimate questions about the contact lens prescription he wrote for me (as to why it was weaker then my previous one), he answered with about 5 different metaphors that did not answer the question at all. I had to ask for a copy of my contact prescription. Definitely not going back to him. Patients need to be listened to, and to have questions answered in a non-condescending way.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

very abrupt and rude. After a three hour appoinment, I still did not achieve satisfactory vision.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

He is a considerate, caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010