Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Supinski

He seen me in LCRH for a bone infection in my right little finger. He seen me twice. He never once put a glove on and came over and looked at my finger. He didn't get any closer to me than 3 ft.. He went only by the x-ray and the culture results. The first time he met me, he said we will treat it with antibiotics or might have to cut part of it off. You don't feel it anyway. Just like it was no big deal that I might lose a part of my finger. Both times he was in to see me, he stayed no more than 2 minutes each time and I'm sure he got paid quite well. I was given a phone number to set up an appointment with him 4 weeks after I got out of the hospital for a check up on my finger. I called the number given to me by the hospital. They told me he no longer worked there and didn't think he had another office that he was working out of. I made an appointment with Dr. Yanicko and went to see him on 2/23/2016. The Dr. asked me why Dr. Supinski didn't go in and clean the infection out surgically? I told him I didn't know. He took x-rays snd the antibiotics had not stopped the infection. It was eating the bone in my little finger. He said this is one of the worse infections he has seen. He was very mad that Dr. Supinski had not surgically went in and cleaned the wound out. It would have saved my bone. Now tomorroe (2/27/16) Dr. Yanicko has to go in and surgically clean it out and I am now going to end up losing part of my little finger. He doesn't know how much of it until he gets inside my finger. Thanks alot Dr. Supinski!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Love this doctor!! Such a professional office! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My name is Hubert Sean Francisco and I arrived at the Emergency Room of Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital the morning of Feb 19, 2014 with a broken arm as a result of a nail gun accident. Once the ER Staff quickly determined my arm was indeed broken and pierced by a 3 1/4 inch nail, Dr. Supinski was assigned as my specialist. From the instant Dr. Supinski took my case, I received the very best medical care anyone could possibly receive. He kept me as comfortable as possible under the circumstances and he even stayed past his shift to perform the surgery on me to remove the nail lodged in my arm. After the surgery, Dr. Supinski personally ensured that his staff understood my medical needs and checked in with me every morning to evaluate my progress. I was released from the hospital the morning of Feb 22, 2014 after Dr. Supinski provided me with both verbal and written detailed instructions on making follow up visits to ensure my complete recovery. Sincerely, Hubert Sean Francisco

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

My son broke both bones in his right arm during a car accident. I thought my son received excellent care. His nursing staff, well????... he got left sitting 3 times we were there while others after him were being taken back. Other than that it was a good experience. He just has a different personality as most doctors do not have good bedside manners. I would recommend him, just let the nurses know you are there.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Would not recommend.Surely, his behavior is unacceptable by his peers. A profession should be monitored by its members, why is he still practicing? Our experience was totally surprising and unacceptable in all aspects.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

HEY-TELL DR SUPINSKI-TO AT LEAST TRY TO ANSWER THE PATIENTS QUESTIONS-AND STAY IN THE ROOM AT LEAST ONE MINUTE. I WENT TO HIM FOR MY HAND AND DID NOT GET MUCH HELP-EXCEPT THAT THERE WAS NOTHING THAT HE COULD DO- I EVEN ASKED ABOUT ANY HAND EXERCISES THAT COULD BE DONE AND HE SAID NO---I SAW PLENTY OF HND EXERCISES ON THE INTERNET

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

My 10 year old broke is forearm on a Saturday went to the ER they told us it was broke in 2 places. They referred us to Supinski so I called on Monday to make appointment we took him on Wednesday. When Supinski came in he never took the splint off (the ER had put that on on Saturday) and he also never read the x ray until we told him both bones were broke. My husband and I had to show him. We asked him about putting a cast on and he told us that he would wait another week and take x rays and may not put a cast on at that time. He said that his bones would heal as is and that the splint was as good as a cast. We could not believe this. On the way home from the visit we called another orthopedic doctor office in another county and they told us to bring him in the next day. That doctor took one look at my son's arm (they took the splint off as soon as we got in the room) and said it needed to be reset and a cast put on. They put hime to sleep on Friday and set his arm.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

Dr. Robert S. Supinski's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

AHC