Ratings for Dr. Cynthia G. Webb

It is extremely frustrating to wait an hour or more for EVERY VISIT...whether it is a sick or well child we wait forever...I've given her 3 years and am now looking for a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

if you're searching for a pediatrician for your child, keep looking. I've had about 6 visits with her and she just seems bland, uncaring, cold and basically just going through the motions. She's not very involved and to be honest, she looks like she's just looking through you. Her demeanor is not what you'd want when dealing with your child. I've started looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

My twins, now 15, have seen Dr. Webb since they were 1. I highly recommend Pediatric Associates of Dallas (Plano location) and am so thankful to have had Dr. Webb as their Pediatrician. Over the past 14 years, she has cared for my children as if they were her own, and what a fabulous job she has done! TRUST- I trust Dr. Webb like no other. When the kids were infants, Dr. Webb held my hand every step of the way. Through each cold, flu, bump and scrape she fit my family in her schedule and made me feel at ease with each diagnosis. As they grew, so did my need for her. We've been through fractures, concussions, asthma and now the teen years. Dr. Webb has helped me deal with each phase of their emotional development with sound common sense advice. BEDSIDE MANNER - Dr Webb has gotten down on my kid's level and spoken to them as if they were the most important person in her world. She takes all the time I need to thoroughly explain everything and answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Cynthia G. Webb's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1993)