Ratings for Dr. Bryce J. Leblanc

I came to this doctor after recommendations from family members. His treatment eventually restored much of my hearing loss, which helped my overall outlook. I had not realized that my hearing loss was also affecting my general well being. Dr. Leblanc is thorough, attentive and competent. He has a friendly, cheerful style in treating patients that my family likes. These qualities are often overlooked when doctors are discussed, and this is an oversight. Medicine is as much an art as a science. This doctor stands out in both respects. I would recommend this doctor just as he was recommended to me, fortunately.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I came as a new patient with symptoms of a low pounding noise in my ears, mostly left ear, pain in ear, burning in ear and nauseous at times. I was seen for less than 5 minutes and given a diagnosis of Tinnitus. I was asked if I knew what it was and I answered, "yes." I was asked if I knew what I could do about it and I related some information I'd seen. Dr. responded,"There is nothing you can do about it, those things on line don't work, and you'll have it for the rest of your life." I asked how he knew it wasn't a virus or something and he said by the way I answered my questions. He prescribed a steroid and said if it worked he was wrong, if it didn't he was correct. This diagnosis caused panic attacks and emotional distress due to the constant noise. I went for a second opinion and that ENT diagnosis me with an acute left ear infection and the noise I was hearing was my heart beating. He was correct the infection and noise are both gone. I will NOT return to Dr. Leblanc.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. LeBlanc. His office staff were very friendly and efficient. I received excellent care from Dr. LeBlanc, he showed care and concern and did not rush through the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Bryce J. Leblanc's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1981)