Ratings for Dr. Donald R. Rose

I have the same situation I have been seeing him for a year since my thyroid removal. My levels are still not correct I feel worse now since the surgery than prior and I get the same answer and direction on am i taking my medicine correctly. I also have been taking thyroid replacement for over 20 years. Have not seen him but am very friendly with his nurse who should be receiving his salary.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I have had a total thyroidectomy and have been hypothyroid for 23 years. My TSH levels were out of control and I referred to his care. Worst mistake ever. After beginning care with him my TSH levels GOT WORSE!!! He tried to blame my problems on menopause, emotional problems and anything else he could think of. Over a five month period, he only saw me in the office twice even though I was getting worse. He constantly reminded me how to take my thyroid medication. I have been taking it for 23 years. I know how to take it. Seeing him was a complete disaster and I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Donald R. Rose's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Assurant