Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Lerman

He works at Stat Health nearby my home. Most of the time, I get stuck with him and I can't find anything nice to say about him. Very condescending and rude. It's like he hates that he actually has to treat people, who come in for help. Everytime I walk into Stat, I get an attitude from him and from the staff as well. No very professional, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Saw him when he was an ER doc in the St Francis Emergency department. I am trying really hard but cannot think of one nice thing to say about this man. After sitting in the ER for 45 minutes with(unknown at the time) a bowel obstruction, he came listened to my heart and lungs and left me stewing in excruciating pain. The nurse(bless her heart) had to get a different ER doctor(Dr Milano I think?) to get me pain medicine(thank god for him). I was feeling a bit better after the medicine. After a CT scan he(dr Lerman) came back and told me I was obstructed and needed to go to the OR for emergency surgery. I asked him for more pain relief while I waited to go to the OR he said yes and disappeared. 25 minutes later the nurse came by and when I asked for my pain medicine she said nothing was ordered!! Meanwhile it's getting worse and worse which everyone knows will be harder to control. She had to get Dr Milano to order it again! Never again if Dr Lerman is assigned to you ask for another Dr!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Craig C. Lerman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1998)