Ratings for Dr. Sharmell O. Wilson

Whoever wrote the first comments about Dr. Wilson cannot be further from the truth. She is an excellent doctor who is very caring and attentive to her patients. My 3 daughters have been seeing her for the last 8 years and I completely trust her with assessing their healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

Dr. Wilson is an excellent provider who has cared for my children for several years. I transferred my children's care from a practice in Raleigh to Growing Child Pediatrics in Knightdale. We have been very please with all aspect of care and practice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

The first rating listed here must be for another doctor, lol! Dr Wilson has been with the same practice 'forever'! I have four children that see her and she has been great! She correctly diagnosed my 8 yr old with migraines and recommended the right treatment. Dr Wilson is not arrogant, she is very humble, and tries to make sure parents are understanding what is going on with their children.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Wilson is arrogant and very rude. Just because she has M.D. behind her name doesn't give her the right to mistreat her patients. She apparently doesn't know how to read a patients file either. She doesn't listen and interrupts when you are speaking to her. I wouldn't take my dogs to see her with a chipped toenail much less take my children back to see her. To the practice she works for: She is a liability waiting to happen. If you don't do something about her then shame on you! She talks about patients in the open where other people can hear. I thought there were regulations in place for that called HIPPA!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Sharmell O. Wilson's Credentials

• East Carolina Univ Sch Of Med, Greenville Nc 27858 (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois