Ratings for Dr. MOUHAMAD Radwan Al-Sabbagh

Excellent doctor , cares , deduct my problem before got out of my hands

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Doctor since the 90's, I haven't ever had any problems. Dr. Al-Sabbagh is a warm and caring person, doesn't let insurance companies denied you. I'm 68 and ins. companies always try to denied the patience! Dr. Al-Sabbagh is a Leader in field of Gastroenterology.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

The doctor showed no interest when I explained to him what I was suffering from. He was trying to finish the visit as soon as possible to see another patient.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

WORST DR.!! In December of 2016 I was rushed to Memorial Hermann with INTERNAL BLEEDING. I was bleeding for 2 days straight and this Dr. didn't to anything until the 3rd day! I went for a follow up 2 weeks later didn't know who I was asked ME if we had looked at my stomach or what? Then pushed on my stomach asked if it hurt and said "see you in 3 months" didn't even answer my questions and keeps giving me the WRONG DOSAGE every month!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

TERRIBLE DOCTOR, HE WAS 30MIN LATE DIDNT GIVE ME MY RESULTS, GOT BILLED FROM CLINIC, CON ARTISTRY AT IT'S FINEST. TERRIBLE DOCTOR VERY UNPROFESSIONAL WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO MY DEAD DOG!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Saved my life by deducting my problem before went out of control , great finding

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Excellent doctor,compassionate ,answered my questions,I owe him my life since he discover my colon cancer and treated me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Was reccommended to Dr. Al Sabbagh by my PCP of 20 yrs. Initial consultation very quick - said he saw damage through his "scope" and took samples. Insisted I schedule invasive procedure immediately ->told me it appears I may have cancer...(1st lie) After almost $3,000 out of pocket, horrible prep, & procedure-I receive no follow up call. 2 weeks later I call office, they claim someone called me (2nd lie) and scheduled a follow up appt. At follow up I asked nurse if biopsies were bad or if follow up was necessary, nurse looked me in the eye and said (Dr HAS to see you, It's SERIOUS) 3rd lie. Follow up appt lasted literally 45 seconds and Dr. said all biopsies were clear and I was told to return in 3 weeks. I'm still in pain (upper & lower gastro) and will not reccommend this doctor. ALL AROUND CROOKED OFFICE!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I AM VERY PLEASED WITH HIS OFFICE STAFF EVERYTHING GETS DONE WHEN I CALL AND ASK FOR WHAT EVER IS CONCERNING ME NOT TO MENTION WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS! I TOTALLY RECOMD THID DR.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

My husband has suffered from severe acid for over a year. Dr. Al-Sabbagh was the doctor that FINALLY listened, diagnosed, and cured his problem. We turned to him after the last doc went AWOL while my husband was in the hospital from a bleeding ulcer that the first doc completely missed during an endoscopy. He is busy, so you have to be wiling to ask your questions instead of waiting for him to pry them out of you, but when you do ask, he will go out of his way to make sure you get and understand the answers you need.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011