Ratings for Dr. Phillip Kingma

I've never met a doctor like Dr. Kingma. I am so impressed. He is wonderful. He has helped me so much with my neck. I took pain medication for years but it never helped the pain. My neck is so much better now that he has treated it. I am now having him work on my low back pain.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

snobby staff. he spends the majority of your time writing even if you say nothing but yes or no. wait times are very very long. A 65 year old man and wife told me they waited 4.5 hours in his waiting room. If Quack was a choice above for his business I wouldn't hesitate choosing it from the drop down menu when added this bozo. His reports per the lawyer are nasty and full of negativity etc. including major errors (or he wasn't listening and wrote down to qualify his quackertry) of what patient or witness said. I know someone else who seen him and got nowhere after multiple visits spanning months. He then saw another doctor who ordered pain meds and surgery on his cervical spine and finally could go back to work. seems kingma milks the clock to bill you and your insurance the maximum, how else does one explain the 5-10 minutes it takes him to write down yes or no??

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Not only is Dr. Kingma a caring and gifted physician, but his staff is phenomenal as well. My whole experience with Indiana Spine Center was very positive. Dr. Kingma knows who really does the healing, and that he is simply used by God as His hands to perform miracles today. I have joked with the staff that even though my back pain is gone, I'm still going to make appointments just to see them. :-)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I've seen this doctor for at least 30-50 visits & I recently left this office. His staff was friendly, but somewhat unprofessional b/c they talked negatively about the doctor & how they did not enjoy this job. I should not have heard these conversations b/c it caused me to have less faith,respect for this doc. At my visits I waited from 35-60 min. for an appt. I did not get pain relief & only had temporary results from his care. I spent allot of time is distress. This doctor has poor bedside manners as he never made eye contact with me during visits & he was disrespectful to me. He either did not get phone messages when I called him or he/or nurse did not return my calls for help when I was in distress. This doctor gave clear & concise medical info.but never addressed my original issue of my back & leg pain? I have had several great doctors and I am upset that I experienced this. OF COURSE, THIS IS MY OPINION AS IT RELATES TO MY VISITS & PROCEDURES WITH THIS SPECIFIC DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Kingma was professional, caring and very informative. He was considerate of my medical needs and he did not prolong my treatment. I was treated by Dr Kingma in 2008 and my back pain has been arrested since. It was clear that Dr. Kingma is a medical healer who trusts in a power higher than himself. I could not be more pleased with his services, his skills and his knowledge about spinal pain relief.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

I would never recommend this Doctor! He is rude and his staff is ever changing!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

In my opinion the very best in his field of pain management, particularly spinal treatment. Fantastic bed-side manner and extremely knowledgeable and easy to understand. I highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. Phillip Kingma's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)