You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Esam Obed

I have found Dr. Obed to be always helpful and punctual. He listens patiently and seems to genuinely care about my condition. The appointment mess the only other reviewer seems to be a staff issue, not a medical issue.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

First off, I rated him so low since I have had a few different appointments, and there always seems to be a problem. My FIRST or "initial visit" was set at their Camarillo, Ca Office (the also have an office in Oxnard Ca). I showed up for my appointment at 10:10am since my appointment was at 10:20am. The (very sweet) receptionist informed me that my appointment was at the Oxnard location at 9am, or 9-something am. So not just my appointment TIME had been changed without telling or asking me, but they also changed the LOCATION without telling or asking me, not to mention Oxnard is even FARTHER from me than Camarillo. So she asked me IF she could ask HIM to WAIT, would we be able to make it over there asap?So we rushed and .. had to wait. My appointments have also been cancelled apparently THE SAME DAY that I made them WITHOUT TELLING ME, so then I go in, and re-schedual because hes already gone. HE IS NOT WORTH ALL THE AGGRIVATION AND GAS $$$ TRUST ME!!!!

Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Esam Obed's Credentials

• Univ Of Baghdad, Coll Of Med, Baghdad, Iraq (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. Obed to be always helpful and punctual. He listens patiently and seems to genuinely care about my condition. The appointment mess the only ot..."

February 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2411803'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

March 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2411803'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014