Ratings for Dr. Kathleen R. Black

Smelling alcohol on your dentist breath and having a dog in the dental office with patients is not the kind of environment that encourages return visits.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr Black not only didn't correct my daughter's dental problem, she made it worse. What didn't hurt before, hurts now. She corrected it and that didn't help matters at all. She put my daughter thru unnecessary pain and possibly unnecessary procedure as well. Now I have to spend money out of pocket to go to another dentist! In addition, Dr Black's "bedside manner" has a lot to be desired. She was very impatient with my daughter, completely incensitive. On top of it, when my daughter went for the second visit, the "correction", Dr was rude to her as well. I will never step my foot in that practice again. This whole experience ws so bad, I am filing a complaint with the Texas Board of Dental Practicioners.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Ihave nothing but great experiences with Dr. Black. Her staff is excellent and the service is too! I have been to alot of other dentist and she is by far the best

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Black is very knowledgeable and a very good dentist. She also takes the time to answer questions and explains things very well.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I felt as if my dental problem was an imposition for her. She gives commands like "Put your hand down" or Don't move your face" instead of a polite request. Iam an senior adult and I would have appreciated more respect from a professional younger than myself. I did have complications after the removal of one of my teeth and I fear I will have to find another dentist to fix what I have already paid her to fix.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010