Ratings for Dr. Mark M. KRAUSE

I would recommend Dr. Krause, he took excellent care of my son when he had a nasty ingrown nail. My son was back to playing football without pain in no time. Dr. Krause was even running on time, which most Dr's these days don't. I haven't had any trouble with reaching the office or billing when I had a question.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

This Dr. was rude, pretentious, acted omnipotent. His technique was poor. His treatment was poor. His staff was rude. His staff was unavailable by phone. His billing personal were non- responsive to repeated calls questioning a billing statement. His office did not send bills for services rendered in a timely fashion. His office did not send receipts for payments made. His office falsely turned my paid in full account over to a collection agency. His office remains unavailable. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO ANYONE !!!

Submitted July 2, 2014

I went to his office in Marble Falls; staff got me in very quickly and worked around my schedule. The doctor was very nice and did a good job of explaining what needed to happen next. I would recommend Dr. Krause

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013