Ratings for Dr. Erik D. Stickney

Dr Stickney did not provide me with full disclosure regarding the possible and likely side effects of radiation therapy. I had to go online to get most of the information I received. A week and a half into my 8 week treatment plan I decided to stop treatment so that I could enjoy the rest of my life with dignity and quality. He bullied me into continuing treatment by threatening to send me for an involuntary psychiatric evaluation. When I called to make an appointment to discuss the non-emergency side effects I was having 3 months after the end of my treatment, I was told that he was too busy to see me for the next several weeks and that I should go to the emergency room. Instead of examining me regularly to monitor side effects, he misdiagnosed my symptoms over the telephone twice, resulting in painful and avoidable permanent damage. His follow up care was not consistent or thorough with his receptionist forgetting to set follow up appointments on 2 occasions. I can't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Excellent at explaining things to me clearly. Made me feel at ease. Best Doctor I have been to.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

AWESOME!!!!!!!! DR Stickney treated me with respect and dignity despite the procedure to remove both testicles.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Erik D. Stickney's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)