Ratings for Dr. Sheila D. Schuler

I have been to ten doctors in the Nashville area. She was the first to help me. She was very knowledgeable of my pain. I walk in , my pain level was 10. I left out with my pain level 0. She was extremely nice and understood my pain and was able to fix it. What a awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Made appointment with Dr. Schuler based solely on location. Extremely pleased with her demeanor. She allowed me plenty of time to ask questions and was so easy to talk to. Most definitely one of my top three medical experiences! Get this...after she removes thing on foot, she says, "this is $100, not $250". I can't imagine a negative experience here.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had my first and definitely last visit to Dr. Shelia D. Schuler. Dr. Schuler was only interested in selling high-end shoe inserts - her “professional” decision about my treatment care was made with NO QUESTIONS other than where on your foot is the pain. The office visit was a complete waste of time - If you are experiencing foot pain and are considering visiting Dr. Schuler, I would suggest you reconsider and seek counsel of another Dr. who can provide a proper level of patient care.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Exceptional care and service. Excellent physician. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Sheila D. Schuler's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)