Ratings for Dr. Mimi N. Ton

My daughter was a patient of hers for two years, we thought she was okay during that time. She was a bit snobbish (like the other poster said), but we thought that meant she knew a lot about her specialty so we ignored her attitude of superiority. After two years of seeing Dr Ton, our daughter nearly died, and we found out that Dr Ton had misdiagnosed her. Her true diagnosis was something I had specifically asked Dr Ton about, and Dr Ton had actually laughed at my suggestion and said there was no way. In hindsight Dr Ton missed the hallmark signs of a potentially deadly condition, instead diagnosing my child with a very minor and completely unrelated syndrome. My daughter suffered for two years and nearly died thanks to Dr Ton's misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

NOT RECOMMENDED by me. I don't find her caring. She had a snobbish attitude on our first (and final) appointment. She never returned my emergency calls regarding my 4-month old child when she was an on call doctor one day.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017