Ratings for Dr. Audrey E. Farahmand

Could not ask for a better doctor and staff! Worth every minute and every dime!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Farahmand is amazing! She made me feel so comfortable through the whole process and the results are exactly what I wanted. Her office is so clean and the rest of her staff make it a complete package. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience. Look no further!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Awesome!! Best PS in SW Florida!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I was completely terrified of surgery of any kind, and elective was even more scary. Dr. Farahmond quickly answered my questions and assured me that every thing would be alright. She told me exactly what to expect with the recovery and she was on the mark. Was it painful, YES! But I knew that going in. Would I do it again, Yes! Only if Dr. farahmond did the work. I had a tummy tuck and look great after 2 and 1/2 months. I am still swollen, but too was told to me upfront. There was a comment about the surgery center being rude, I found it completely the opposite. They spoke to me just the right way to take some of the worry away. I am very happy with the overall experience (word to the wise, don't watch a funny movie durning the first couple of weeks! Holy crap did laughing hurt! Haha)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Audrey Farahmand did both upper and lower eyelids and breast augmentation. She was caring and actually came in on a Saturday to look at my eye after I accidentally pulled out a stitch. My eyes look 10 years younger and could not be happier with my breasts. She is wonderful and I have sent friends there for various procedures. I am thinking about a face lift and there no one else I would even consider to do the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Farahmand is amazing! She performed my breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier with my results. She answered all of my questions (even when I asked them repeatedly), she was extremely nice and understanding. Another reviewer complained about the surgery facility- I had mine done at Cape Coral Surgery Center and they were great! Everyone was so nice and helpful, I had a heated gown so I was comfortable at all times, and they even gave me really cute comfy socks that I got to keep, lol. Most importantly, both her office and the surgery center were SPOTLESS. I've worked in the medical field for a long time, in a hospital setting, and I know what sterile areas should look like. Both the Dr. and the center are top notch in my opinion. I'm more than happy to recommend her or answer any questions- akristakat1982@gmail.com

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I had liposuction preformed about 4.5 years ago. She did a awesome job and came in on a Saturday to personally remove the foam compression on my thighs and abdomen. I've had other cosmetic procedures by other docs and never had any of them personally remove stitches or any thing related to post-op other than to pop their heads in and say hi.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Doctor was highly disrespectful of personal boundaries. Place where surgery occurred used unhelpful staff. Doctor messed up and refused to cop to it. She pushed the blame on everyone but herself. Highly recommend not using her as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Audrey E. Farahmand's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente