Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Watkins

Im so pleased with Dr. Watkins. I got injured at work 2x and he was my doctor for both cases. Unfortunately my knee took a big impact second time around and my meniscus was torn. Dr. Watkins performed surgery. Not only did i feel great after surgery but the job he did was amazing. The scar is healing beautifully and I'm starting to get my life back together. I totally recommend Dr. Watkins he is the best, his humble and extremely caring.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I cannot stress enough how AMAZING Dr. Watkins has been with my Fiance and I. My fiance broke his arm/elbow playing Football, and I am just happy I found Dr. Watkins for him! He performed an outstanding job! At the hospital, after my fiance's surgery, he assured me everything was okay, and informed me of EVERYTHING he did to him, and advised me on how to help care for him at home! In addition to that he visited my fiance at the hospital, and every night calls my fiance to find out how he is doing and what he can do to help in any way. He is very sympathetic, excellent bedside manners, and most importantly listens to his patients. He is not in his field just for the money like tons of other doctors are! He actually cares for his patients and loves what he does!!! He is GREAT, my fiance and I highly recommend him. My fiance has recommended him to all his football team mates, friends, and our family members!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I had an awful experience with Dr. Watkins. Poor bedside manners, unsympathetic and is just plain rude. A waste of time and money. I don't care if you graduated from an ivy league or if you have over 20 years of experience as a doctor, if you cannot work with people professionally and respect them, do all of us a favor and work in a lab or somewhere with no human contact. Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I can not express what a fantastic doctor my son had. The scarring is going to be minimal after all is said and done and when the hair on his arm grows back .. you will all but hardly notice the scars.. Dr. Watkins clearly deserves all the RAVE reviews he has had bestowed upon him!! Best beside manor, caring, and interested in his patients... and best of all at the top of his game when it comes to his skill!! Thank you Dr. Watkins @ Brooklyn Premier Orthopedics .. you have done an outstanding job for my son!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Frank B. Watkins's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)