Ratings for Dr. Hani Alkhouri

"Dr." Alkhouri is the worst doctor I've ever met. His staff asked me to arrive early and then made me wait until 30 minutes after my original appointment time. I spent another 15 in the waiting room. When he came into the exam room he didn't even look at me. He scolded me three times. Once for the reason I came in (which was an allergic reaction), once for using Neosporin and a third for asking him a question while he was writing. When he did finally look at my chief complaint (at my prompting) he told me there was no way he could determine if there would be scarring or permanent damage and I had to come back. He spent approximately 3-5 minutes in the room, looked me in the eye once and breezed out. He was awful. Not to mention, physically unkempt. How can I trust him to care for me when he clearly can't care for himself? I recommend you avoid Dr. Hani Alkhouri at North Medical Center in Liverpool, NY at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Hani Alkhouri's Credentials

• Univ Of Tichreen, Fac Of Med, Lattakia, Syria (Univ Latakia) (Grad. 1987)