Ratings for Dr. Miguel D. Vidal

Doctor Vidal is AMAZING! He helped me when no other dentist could. I had a smile I was ashamed of and after working with him I now can smile confidently. My teeth look beautiful and you cannot tell which teeth are the real ones and which are the fake ones. I love his optimism and his attention to detail - he is a very special doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Miguel Vidal is certainly a perfectionist. He not only is highly knowledgeable, but he takes the time to discuss all options, and brings a level of comfort and ease to any uncertainty. The time, care and attention I received far surpassed my highest expectations. I felt confident and comfortable prior to, during, and after my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Miguel Vidal.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Miguel Vidal is one of the most helpful, knowledgeable and professional doctors I have come in contact with in all the extensive dental work I have had done through out the past four years. He is a perfectionist and a savant at his craft and truly goes beyond any general expectations one might have. I highly recommend Dr. Miguel Vidal to anyone seeking a doctor in his line of work.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Vidal is my doctor at the MGH Dental Group office. He is a great dentist! He has taken excellent care of my teeth for the past ten years. From fillings to implants, Dr. Vidal is the only dentist I trust to do a superb job on every procedure.He clearly explains treatment being performed both before and during each session which helps to keep me relaxed. I highly recommend Dr. Vidal to neighbors and friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I was really disappointed in Dr. Vidal. I had gone to the Mass General dental group because I assumed it was the best, and indeed the endodontist, Dr. Lin, I saw there was super. But Dr. Vidal was not helpful. I needed some bad dental work fixed, and instead of focusing on that, he keep insisting that I go back to the dentist who had done the work. Thus i was left with no help, since I wasn't going to let that first dentist anywhere near my mouth again. I am so disappointment, because now I have this uncomfortable mouth and no help from someone I assumed was an excellent dentist, and i have no idea how to get help.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I came to Dr.Vidal for consultation and possible treatment. I've been told by other dentist, who refers me to Dr. Vidal that there may be several solutions to my problems. After brief check Dr. Vidal gave me the only one solution that was extremely expansive, but when I asked for other possibility, he ended the appointment saying that there were more, he should think about it and maybe refer me to a less expansive doctor. That has never happen. It is pay me a lot or just don't bother me. So all he cares is money. Since he could not offer any other options, I doubt he is very knowledgeable either.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

MGH Dental Group is amazing, their office is amazing and most of their dentists are great. Dr. Vidal has a questionable bedside manor. He is very knowledgeable and i'm sure very good at what he does but I did not allow him to treat me as he was not very kind. He did not listen and scolded me more than once. I was not happy with his treatment of me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012