Ratings for Dr. Sikandar Murad

I believe Kayla is the girl at the desk and she is very rude and not helpful at all. It takes hours to see the doctor and it is infuriating to have to wait so long while she calls back patients ahead of me. His nurse, however, is the sweetest person. Dr. Murad is super intelligent and helpful. Sometimes I think he overstates what he can do to help you or he will do something and then suddenly stop with no explanation. He is no longer my PCP.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Murad listens and is the best forensic physician I know. I am in the medical field and he is better than most internist with whom I have worked or seen as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I first saw Dr. Murad after my PCP retired and I couldn't get an appointment right with the dr on call. I have since seen him numerous times over the last two years when I can't get an appointment or when one of my kids has had a sudden onset illness or accident. He has always been attentive, courteous and an immense help.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Murad is very knowledgable. Excellent in his field. Due to his office staff I will not keep him as my PCP. He does not return calls nor answer messages, and he says he does receive them. He says email him and those he will get. He doesn't respond and again says it is not reaching him. The rudest person is his daughter in the front office. If you pay cash it was 50.00 next time 75.00. If you use credit card/debit card 80.00. My PCP moved out of state with her husband and that is why I started seeing Dr. Murad. He is great but no one is worth it if you're treated badly by the staff.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Let me start by saying if u want A TOP NOTCH DR.no need for u too look any longer DR MURAD IS ONE OF THE MOST CAREING DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO ,HE IS KIND ,HE RETURNS PHONE CALLS THE SERVICE IS FAST AND HE WILL MAKE U FEEL AS U HAVE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS,MY FAMILEY THINKS THE WORLD OF HIM .AND SO WILL U SEE HIM AT THE LITTLE ROCK AR WALK IN CLINIC 100 NORTH FILMORE ST,

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012