You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wilson C. Wu

Rude, dismissive and utterly a waste of my hard earned money.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Wu is very knowledgeable but has poor interpersonal skills. The staff seems confused about the appropriate charges for glasses, contacts and services and the bill is a moving target which changes constantly. It is often so busy that the staff just does not have time to take care of all the patients. The last time I was there I waited for 15 minutes for a glasses consult. No one had time to address this, and I left without the consult. This visit I had to take out my contacts for the exam, and the bathroom shelf was filthy. The contact container that the staff gave me had someone else's contact in them. I passed this on (very respectively) to the staff. 1/2 hour later it was still a mess. I've given them the benefit of the doubt 3 visits now. I will not be back again.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Not very helpful. When I told him of my eye problem, he said he couldn't justify to insurance to pay for cataract surgery. ..BUT maybe if I paid for lasic, my problem might go away.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

maybe too knowledgeable, doesn't have best interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Great eye doc. Very smart and knowledgable, nice disposition and spends quality time with you even though he has a busy practice. Staff is very good as well. This guy is a world class eye doctor and you will not find a better eye doc anywhere.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. Wilson C. Wu's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=24096'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014